Versatile, accomplished, results-driven digital marketing and partnership development executive with over 14 years of verifiable success in managing end-to-end projects across the music industry and delivering unique value to corporate partners and stakeholders in terms of ROI and revenues.
Highly-experienced in blending visionary insight and sharp business planning skills for strategizing sales and marketing operations, optimizing processes, and establishing short-term and long-term business goals. Proven success as a take-charge leader whose people skills, business acumen, and execution expertise guarantee growth and market expansion.
Valued for having managed highly reputed corporate accounts and delivering the highest value and client experience. Strong expertise in engaging various levels of internal and external stakeholders; developing and negotiating contracts, and establishing, and deepening strategic commercial business partnerships. Decisive, forward-thinking, and innovative – an achiever of exceptional rather than expected results.
- Led and managed multiple client engagements across digital marketing and business management as independent consultant.
- Provided leadership to digital marketing operations and consistently devised growth strategies for enhanced profitability.
- Established Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to drive sales and ensure peak performances.
- Managed and maintained strong direct relationships with top level executives, collaborating on opportunities for growth and cost optimization.
- Vociferous and customer focused professional with a natural ability to provide overall leadership to multiple projects.
Strategic Planning & Execution, Partnership Development, Sponsorship/Fundraising, Program Management, Sales Management, Key Account Management, Customer Experience, Stakeholder Management, Contract Negotiations, Process Improvement, Productivity Enhancement, Budget Management, Cost Reduction, Financial Analysis, Leadership, and team development.
View Nicole Slater’s full resume on LinkedIn