Nicole Slater has over 12 years of experience in the music industry working with recording studios, labels, artist management, pro audio, live venues, streaming, radio, TV, and podcasting. In addition, she consults in a variety of industries working with clients to increase web metrics, improve digital branding and develop engaging social media strategies.
Her specialties include:
- Social Media Advertising
- Content Creation
- Brand Partnerships
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Planning
- Artist Relations
She has executed live social media coverage for several award shows including the AMAs, ACMs and CMAs as well as live music festivals including Stagecoach, Uproar, Aftershock and Rock on the Range. She has been a featured speaker and panelist at the SAE Tech Expo, Country Radio Seminar and the Los Angeles Leadership Academy.
Former Projects Include:
• Consulting in the Recording Industry for IK Multimedia, Burl Audio, Barefoot Sound, Mojave Audio, Aftermaster Studios, Sunset Sound Recorders, Dragonfly Recording Studios and Templebase Studios.
• Hosting Twitter Q&A’s for ESPN’s Russillo & Kanell, Olly Murs, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert, Lucy Hale & many more.
• Social Media & Branding Consulting for Kimpton Everly Hotel, Prank Restaurant, Chicken Dijon Restaurant and Cinematic Pictures Group.
• International Event Coordination & Marketing for GINGIO in France, Italy and Switzerland.
• Continued Education & Speaking Engagements at Sunset Sessions, CRS, NAMM, WorldWide Radio Summit, Radio Contraband, LA Women in Music, LA Digital Summit & SAE Tech Expo.